Sunday, February 8, 2015

Puppy Love

I can't believe that I haven't posted on my blog since July. Wow. I get a little weaving done here and there and have done some knitting this winter. I always get the urge to knit when the weather turns cold.

We now have a new member of the family - Vince Lombardi. (My husband, a Packer fan, named him) He was supposed to be an Australian Shepherd/Lab mix but everyone who sees him, including our vet, thinks he's a St. Bernard mix.

Only crazy people get a puppy in the winter. There's no joy like taking a puppy out to pee at 3am when it is below zero. But, I'm seeing a lot more of the moon and stars than I usually do and I appreciate the wonderful quiet in the middle of the night outside.

He is a cutie. He's gained a few pounds since this was taken and he now has a Green Bay collar to match his tag. A friend of mine told me to take a picture of his paw so here it is. He's a big boy.


And I'll try to post a little sooner next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment